Saturday, September 27, 2008

A sheep family, a painter and the tv show 20/20

What do they all have in common??? I'll tell you at the end. See if you can figure it out! The category is Riddles and Word Play.

That's what I was doing in the middle of the night last night. We had our first game night/party at the new house! Only most of the night was spent playing bowling, tennis and boxing on the Wii. Have you ever watched people playing on a Wii?? It's quite entertaining. Especially the girls who tried boxing!

There were just a couple die-hard gamers that stayed late so we could play a "real" game. One that none of us had played... TriBond. Three words or phrases, all with something in common. I surprised even myself when I came up with the associates of Sherlock Holmes and characters in To Kill a Mockingbird! That English degree came in quite handy last night! I must say, though, that my brain doesn't work as good after midnight! But it's a good game and I look forward to playing again.

So did you think of the answer?? I didn't last night either.

Here it is: They all have hues, Hugh (Downs), ewes...

Ridiculous, right??

No comments: